domenica 2 ottobre 2022

New Art Section added to Streamlife Art Gallery!

 Yes finally I did it : I bought the nearby land and I put there the Streamlife Art Gallery of 2008...just a half of it :-).

In this new Gallery there are shown Collaborative Art Projects of the past with Seba Sideways, Sid Slade and Torben Asp (Rip...he sadly passes away recently). The project are my pictures/photos and their music or voice.Really cool,you must see!Just click on the picture and listen to the music:-)

Also in the other Streamlife Art Gallery, in the black box on the left is an area dedicated to the collaborative art project with Seba Sideways, Jazz tunes!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

...finally I did it...creating Art with AI !!!

  I have to say that I am proud to paint personally all my art work,but I was so excited to see what I could do with the AI, Artificial Inte...